General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC)
The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) and General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) are the largest organisations in the field of Hypnotherapy here in the UK
The hypnotherapy practitioner training courses offered by Hypnotic Solutions Training have been externally assessed and validated at Practitioner Level by the GHSC and provides the basis for their externally awarded General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice (GQHP).
The GHR is overseen by the GHSC and is responsible for its day to day administration together with the implementation of all GHSC decisions.
The GHR code of ethics can be found here
Benefits of registering with the GHR include:
* The acquisition of the General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice (GQHP) or if applicable, the Senior version (SQHP)
* Being regsitered on their website
* Eligibility for fast track registration within the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) – the voluntary regulator for complementary medicine set up with government funding and support
* Automatic acceptance under an International Reciprocal Alliance into either the Australian Hypnotherapists’ Association (AHA) or the Association of Registered Clinical Hypnotherapists (ARCH Canada) for those practitioners wishing to relocate to these respective countries
* Ability to be listed on the Central Register of Stop Smoking Therapists (CRSST) – a dedicated website for smoking cessation practitioners
* Access to a choice of discounted Professional Insurance Schemes